Please create an account to view this recorded webinar.
How did consumers feel about access and quality of oral health care during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Join us on July 8 at 1 p.m. ET for a live webinar to explore that question and several others around oral health access, outcomes, and quality of care in the United States. A panel of experts will share insights from a timely national survey of more than 5,000 consumers, discuss the related disparities in dental insurance coverage and access to care, and explore findings on the effects of the social determinants of health. You’ll also hear about the implications of these survey findings on the oral health system and how they will guide future research and policy change.
- Explain the national findings and trends of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on dental insurance coverage and other social, economic, and health care inequities.
- Recognize the association between the social determinants of oral health and the utilization of dental services.
- Discuss planned and ongoing strategic work, both short- and long-term, that addresses inequities in oral health access and care.
- Abigail Kelly, MS, Biostatistician, Analytics and Evaluation, CareQuest Institute for Oral Health
- Carolyn Brown, DDS, M.Ed, Senior Advisor, Consultant, Person-Centered Care, CareQuest Institute for Oral Health
- Madhuli Thakkar-Samtani, BDS, MPH, Biostatistician, Analytics and Evaluation, CareQuest Institute for Oral Health
- Eleanor Fleming, PhD, DDS, MPH, Associate Professor, Department of Dental Public Health, Meharry Medical College
Recording will be made available.