Please create an account to view this recorded webinar.
Improving the oral health care system is a wicked problem. During the fourth installment in our series of webinars, we’ll detail what makes our current systems a wicked problem and explore efforts being made to reach a future state of oral health care that is equitable and value based with a focus on measurement. Content and panelists spotlighted during this webinar series are featured within a recent special issue of the Journal of Public Health Dentistry focusing on value-based oral health care.
- Understand the role of measurement as it relates to value-based oral health care
- Understand the value of preventive care from a measurement perspective
- Learn about the role of measurement and how it is vital to improving the oral health care system
- Rebekah Mathews, MPA, Director of Value-based Care, CareQuest Institute for Oral Health Advancement
- Jill Boylston Herndon, PhD, Managing Member & Principal Consultant Key Analytics and Consulting, LLC
- Amy Martin, DrPH, MSPH, Professor and Chair for the Department of Stomatology and the Director for the Division of Population Oral Health at the James B. Edwards College of Dental Medicine
- Tess Draper Bruner, RDH, BS, Clinical Integration Trainer, DentaQuest