Please create an account to view this recorded webinar.
Improving the oral health care system is a wicked problem. A wicked problem is one that is complex, hard to define, involves multiple stakeholders and is interconnected with other problems. During this third in a series of webinars, we’ll talk about research and experiences in promoting medical-dental integration. Content and panelists spotlighted during this webinar series were featured within a recent special issue of the Journal of Public Health Dentistry focusing on value-based oral health care.
- Apply findings from person‐centered care approaches linking oral health with primary preventive services through dentists, nurse practitioners and primary care practices
- Describe how an oral health advocate evolved over time in taking a more holistic approach by effectively voicing oral health’s role in overall health and well-being
- Rebekah Mathews, MPA, Director of Value-based Care, DentaQuest Partnership for Oral Health Advancement
- Mary Bayham, MPH, Health Improvement Program Manager, DentaQuest Partnership for Oral Health Advancement
- Maria C. Dolce, PhD, RN, CNE, Associate Professor, College of Nursing and Health Sciences, University of Massachusetts Dartmouth; Subject Matter Expert Lead, Department of Oral Health Policy, Harvard School of Medicine
- Sarah Bedard Holland, MS, Chief Executive Officer, Virginia Health Catalyst
Recording will be made available.