Please create an account to view this recorded webinar.
Improving the oral health care system is a wicked problem. A wicked problem is one that is complex, hard to define, involves multiple stakeholders and is interconnected with other problems. During this second in a series of webinars, we’ll talk about patient and consumer perspectives as we continue to explore efforts being made to reach a future state of oral health care that is equitable and value-based. Content and panelists spotlighted during this webinar series are featured within a recent special issue of the Journal of Public Health Dentistry focusing on value-based oral health care.
- Understand the role of shared decision making in person-centered, value-based oral health care
- Learn about a prevention-focused, value-based strategy that leverages monetary incentives to motivate healthy behavior
- Understand the value of preventive care from the patient’s perspective
- Christine Collins, Board Member/ Patient, Premier Community Healthcare Group
- Matt Allen, DDS, President, M David MI Inc.
- Francisco Ramos-Gomez, DDS, MS, MPH, Professor, Division of Pediatric Dentistry, Executive Director, UCLA Center for Children’s Oral Health, Chair, Division of Growth and Development, UCLA School of Dentistry
- Julie Hawley, Ph.D., CAE, Director, Analytics & Evaluation, DentaQuest Partnership for Oral Health Advancement
Recording will be made available.