Join CareQuest Institute for Oral Health and their colleagues for a panel discussion on how primary care and dental care delivery in the U.S. have changed over time. The speakers will explore the differences and similarities within their field, share their experiences in adapting to a changing health care landscape, and discuss how the pandemic response will inform the future of oral health and primary care. The content discussed in this webinar will also be featured in an upcoming online report from the Center for Primary Care at Harvard Medical School.
- Understand how primary care and dental care has changed since the pandemic began
- Understand how each field has adapted their practices to address the nuances when operating during pandemics
- Understand how future practice and care will now shift based on learnings over the past year
- Caswell A. Evans, DDS, MPH, Professor Emeritus, Pediatric Dentistry, Prevention and Public Health, University of Illinois, Chicago
- Lisa Emily Simon, MD, DMD, Fellow in Oral Health and Medicine Integration at the Harvard School of Dental Medicine, Resident in internal medicine at Brigham and Women’s Hospital, and a Faculty affiliate at the Harvard Medical School Center for Primary Care
- Patrick D. Smith, DMD, MPH, Assistant Professor, UIC College of Dentistry in the Division of Prevention and Public Health Sciences
- Hugh Silk, MD, MPH, FAAFP, Professor, University of Massachusetts Medical School, Department of Family Medicine and Community Health Learning Communities Mentor (Blackstone House), Instructor, Harvard School of Dental Medicine and Harvard Medical School, co-PI, Center for Integration of Primary Care and Oral Health, Medical Director, Primary Care, Community Healthlink, Families, Systems, & Health Journal - Sharing Our Stories (humanities) Department, Co-Editor
Recording will be made available.